100 Things…part 18 May 2008
100 things every mans should know.
100. Every man looks good in a suit. As long as it’s not a uniform, then you’re golden. Just remember The man wears the suit, not the other way around.
99. No matter what happens with the economy, exchange rates or inflation, anywhere you go in the world a US $100 bill has the power to make things happen. In a lot of places a $20 bill will get you pretty far, but Ben Franklin is by far the world’s most recognized face.
97. How to do “girly” type stuff and still appear manly. You could put Jim Brown in a miniskirt and red patent leather pumps, and there’s not a person alive who would question his masculinity. I take that back. YOU couldn’t put Jim Brown in a miniskirt.
96. Compared to Jim Brown, you are a girl. So get over the macho shit.
95. How to shoot the shit with a man 25 years your senior.
94. When shopping, there is only one proper answer when a salesperson asks “Can I help you?”
93. I don’t know can you help me?
92.Hugh Hefner is the 5th most important American man of the 20th century. 1-4 in order. Martin Luther King, John F. Kennedy, Miles Davis, Mike Tyson.
91. Women think that the signs of your aging are handsome and distinctive right up until the moment you give them a reason to think otherwise.
90. D’Angelo before the act. Sade when the deed is done. Both literally and metaphorically.